Philips Wisp nasel Mask (Fabric Frame)
Philips Respironics’ Wisp Nasal Mask presents frame options. You can choose a fabric frame for a softer touch or clear silicone frame for traditional feel. The nasal mask comes in three cushion sizes for a better fit. There is no longer a need for forehead support due to the innovative headgear and frame design.
The Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask was developed to fit a wider range of users looking for ease and comfort while undergoing therapy. This product features a choice between clear silicone and fabric frame, different cushion sizes, a clear line of sight, less facial contact between the mask and the user, easy to fit and has a tight seal, has a flexible and lightweight short tube.
The Cushion is available in multiple sizes and affords minimal facial contact with the user. All three sizes of cushions are included in the package.
The design is simple with the headgear and frame design offering support and seal that there’s no longer a need for additional support. The clear line of sight affords the user time to read or watch TV while in bed.
The flexible short tube is connected to the swivel elbow then connects the cushion and the hose to facilitate more movement without compromising the seal. The tube disconnects from the elbow quite easily for quick cleaning.
Cleaning the mask cushion, frame and short tube requires warm water and mild soap free from antibacterial properties. Rinse thoroughly. Hand-wash weekly.
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Clear Frame: Silicone / Polycarbonate
- Cushion: Silicone / Polycarbonate
- Fabric Frame: Nylon / Lycra / Urethane Foam· ·
- Headgear: UBL / Urethane Foam / Nylon and Lycra / Nylon thermoplastic
- Headgear Clip: Acetal Copolymer
- Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Tube: Thermoplastic polyester elastomer
1. Detach the elbow and short tube from the mask frame by squeezing the quick release tabs on the elbow.
2. Twist the headgear clip away from the frame to unsnap one side of the headgear
3. Remove the clips and thread the headgear through the frame slots to use the Wisp without
4. Lightly place the cushion on the nose.
5. Attach and adjust the clip as needed to the frame to position the mask.
6. Allow for two fingers to fit between the strap and head as the Wisp headgear is intended to be worn loosely,
7. Lay the headgear flat along the back of the head.
8. Attach the long hose to the short tube and attach the elbow and short tube to the mask frame.
9. Secure the short tube up over the head by using the headgear crown loop.
10. Lay down and turn on the machine.
11. Check the seal as you turn your head from side to side.
12. Pull the cushion away from the nose and reposition lightly on the nose if there’s a need to.