Made in the USA, this vigorous oxygen concentrator offers the perfect equilibrium of cool and calm. The rearranged, two-piece cabinet configuration takes into consideration 15% common sound quality improvement and a further developed cooling measure. Combined with demonstrated, selective DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology, these enhancements limit wear on inner parts and increment the future of the unit. Indeed, ongoing creation measurements show an under 3% warranty bring the rate back.
The concentrator is not difficult to assemble and disassemble, and it requires no support for a very long time.
- Imported Parts from the US and Made in the USA.
- Select DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on each unit — builds precision and unwavering quality for longer help stretches
- Quiet operation Noticeably – sound quality betterment 15% typical
- Promptly available patient controls and ensured cannula fitting
- Two-year vendor administration interval
- Recessed humidifier alcove forestalls harm
- Simple to set up/dismantle two-piece cabinet for simplicity of the support
- Flowmeter Lockable — Pediatric flow meter available
- Side handles and Convenient top for easy transport
- Up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters) Supply capacity
- Three Year Warranty
- Helpful top and side handle for simple to carry.